Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Oct 22: Loes and Heike




I like to distress and use paint on my cards. This is a piece of craft cardstock. I used gesso to give it a used look. Then I glued some designpaper from the kit and a piece of lace from my stash. I colored the image and sprayed some glimmermist on it to make ik look a bit old. The brads and rope are from my stash, the flowers, ribbon and spacers are, of course, from the great october kit.

xoxo Loes









I make a sweet Bag for chocolate or other goodies, you find the tutorial here. The papers, Flowers, Embellishments, Fruitstamp and Ribbon are all from the wonderful october kit. I stamp the background from the bag with the Fruit clearstamps, you can combine the Kit with many each other things and i love this so much.

Big Hugs
Heike

No comments:

Post a Comment