Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Kit and a sad announcement

Hi everyone,

it's December and that means a new kit.
This months kit contains some yummie papers from Bo-Bunny which can be used for all kind of cards.

The kit is called LOVE BANDIT and can be ordered right now.

And now for the sad part of this post. The December kit will be the last kit. There have been some changes in my personal life lately (nothing serious) but because of those changes I have less time to spend on my favorite things. I've tried to keep doing the things I did in less time but that only results in being tired all the time and having bad headaches.
It was not easy to make that decission but it's one I had to make for my own good.

So I hope you enjoy this last kit.




This kit contains:
3 pieces of cardstock (6 x 12)
5 pieces of Patterned paper ( 6 x 12)
1 chipboard tree
1 gel marker
6 flowers
2 punched flowers (Nellie Snellen)
16 punched flowers ( 4 sizes and 4 colours) from Crealies
1 stamp
4 pieces of ribbon
2 pins
6 buttons
charms
spacers
and some extra items

This kit can be ordered by sending me a email for €20,00 (excluding shippingcosts).

xoxo Karin

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear Karin,
    I just read your message as I wondered not to hear from you anymore, announcing a new kit. i am sorry that you stopped with your wonderful kits. I always loved them so much!! But I understand your decision, somethimes there are more important things in our live and we have to put priorities. All the best to you! And I will visit your personal blog nevertheless from time to time :o)
    Love from Karina

    ReplyDelete