Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank U

Unfortunately this is the last card I made for the cardkit club. I really enjoyed being part of the designteam. So I wanna thank Karin for choosing me. It was really great to work with the goodies from the kits you sent.
And I also want to thank the other teammembers, Kelly, Heike and Desíre for the inspiration and the lovely comments.





This is my last card. Doesn't the image look familiar Karin? It was not part of the kit. I colored it with distress ink, I'm already getting better doing this. The white accents I made with a gelpen that is also part of the kit. The handmade paper, brads and the alpha's are from my own stash, but all the other things are from the kit. The photo is a bit blurry, i'll try to make a better one tomorrow.

And I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

1 comment: