Thursday, November 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS ... The best of times
Hi, its Desire here ... I was so excited when the Postman delivered my gorgeous November Kit all the way from the Netherlands to me here in Johannesburg, South Africa. Thank you so much Karin. No time was wasted and I just could not help but start creating with all the yummy goodies in this month's kit.
The only items on this creation that was not in the kit, are the 4 orange brads and the plain pink and teal cardstock forming the outside borders of the card. The 'best of times' circle was stamped with an acrylic stamp from my personal stash. The circle embellishments were created with 3 circle punches and it was a joy to sand the edges of the various double sided patterned cardstock in this kit.
Must say it was quite strange creating a winter Xmas card as we celebrate Xmas here in South Africa right in the middle of a sizzling summer.

CARD1-NOV-KIT

CARD1-NOV-KIT-flat

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to look at the design teams' creations here. I am sure all my fellow design team members agree that Karin really manage to fill the monthly kits with loads of goodies to keep our creativity on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Desiree,

    I'm so glad the kit arrived on time.
    Love the sentiment you've added and the distressed circles are fabulous.

    Hugs,
    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete