Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nov 2: Kelly

Here I am with the first card using this months November kit.  Oh my gosh is this kit fun!  Perfect for your wintery cards, project, creations!

Nov2_2009_MCKC#1_TESC89

I received this fun Bella image with ym kit and decided to color it up.  I used Copics to color the image, stickles for the bow on top of the present, the MS snowflake punch and covered it with the gorgeous blue glitter that comes with the kit.  The star garland is also part of the kit!  Fun, fun, fun I tell you!!  Honest to goodness everything on this card (other than the snowflake punch, leaf punch and stickles ) is from the kit.

Head on over to get yours today, you definitely won't be sorry!!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I love how you have coloured this gorgeous image and your card is so creative.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kelly.
    Love the Lay-out, all the embellishments and your colouring is great.

    Hugs,
    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete